Monday, October 6, 2008

Fun Weekend

Well, it's been a while since I've posted anything. Not much has happened in our lives. Over Labor Day weekend, Jenny, Troy and the kids came to stay the weekend. It was way fun. Jenn and Troy spent one night in Vegas and we had the kids for a slumber party. I took some pictures to frame and put in my room, but I can't find the cord for the digital camera! When I find it I will post them. Then around the thirteenth we went home to surprise everyone, and go to my cousin Baylee's baptism. Everyone was so surprised! We just spent the night and we went to our ward up there. Nothing much has happened since then, but this last weekend we had visitors! Grandma is now here to stay for 2 weeks, until my mom's doctors appointment next week. My uncle John and his wife Angie, brought her down and stayed in a hotel for the weekend. My aunt Nan and uncle Kelly decided to come for the weekend. They all rode together. We had fun going to dinner and visiting. On Saturday we went to some stores and then to dinner again at the Pizza Factory. On Sunday morning they left and grandma is staying... We watched conference and really enjoyed it and the messages. On saturday evening we went over to the St. George temple to see the visitors center and watch Legacy. They also have a short movie called Pioneer Miracle, which is so cute. We took a picture! We are starting to adjust. It is still hard, and I am really getting tired of the red dirt! I miss my mountains and everything that is so familiar.

We went to the movie today after I got out of school, and saw American Carol. It was cute and really had good points. It isn't something to see twice. I don't know what we are going to do that is fun. There isn't much here.

This is going to be a post of many different things! The first picture is of us at the St. George Temple.


Next, this was a while ago, the beginning of May. It is some of the girls of our family(not even a fraction though) who were dressed in black and white at my cousin Caitlyn's wedding.


And this is a picture of what I did for a really fun Young Women activity. We went to the Dixie cliffs and repelled over the edge! It was so fun but so scary!! I went first just to get it over with! It was such a pretty view from up there.


Well, that is a quick summary of what has been going on! When something exciting happens I will post it! For right now, life is boring :)

No comments: